The bible clearly states that Jesus was the one who created all things.
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. John 1:1-3
2. But in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. Hebrews 1:2
3. For by him (Jesus) all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. Colossians 1:16
4. For this is what the Lord says--he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited--he says: ”I am the Lord, and there is no other.” Isaiah 45:18
How were all things created? They were spoken into existence, using words. Here are some examples.
5. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Genesis 1:3
6. Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. Genesis 1:11
7. And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky.” Genesis 1:20
8. And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: Livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. Genesis 1:24
9. Then God said, “Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. Genesis 1:26
Einstein discovered that matter and energy are interchangeable. Remember his famous formula, E=mc²? Matter can be changed into energy and energy can be changed into matter. Jesus used His faith, His energy, His glory, to produce matter when He spoke.
10. By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared (formed) by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible. Hebrews 11:3
11. By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.... For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. Psalm 33:6,9
12. Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars. Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. Let them praise the name of the Lord, for he commanded and they were created. He set them in place for ever and ever; he gave a decree that will never pass away. Psalm 148 3-6
13. He (Abraham) is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. Romans 4:17b
Not only did Jesus operate this way, but we operate this way whether we realize it or not.
14. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12
15. I (Jesus) tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, “Go, throw yourself into the sea,” and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:23-24
Notice that in this scripture you must believe in your heart and confess with your mouth and you will have what you say. Believing in our hearts is not as easy as it sounds. We usually believe things in our minds. When we believe in our hearts and say what we believe, we will have what we have said, whether it is something we really want or not.
Since we live in a fallen world, it seems to be a lot easier to say things that we do not want to happen than to say things we do want to happen. We were designed to operate in this life by the power of the spirit and the words of our mouth. This power to have what we say and believe was given to us by God.
Saying with our mouth and believing in our hearts was the way we were saved.
16. That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as the Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. Romans 10:9-10
By saying and believing in our heart that what we say will happen (having faith), we will have what we say. That means that we must be very careful what we say and really believe.
17. If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, “Move from here to there” and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20b
18. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, “Go, throw yourself into the sea,” and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Mark 11:23
19. Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.” Matthew 21:21
20. He (Jesus) replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you” Luke 17:6
21. According to your faith will it be done to you. Matthew 9:29b
22. It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak. II Corinthians 4:13
23. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21
If death and life are in our tongues, then we need to be very careful what we say, but remember, we must believe what we say in our hearts for it to happen. We can’t just say, for example, “I am going to get a new car,” and have it happen somehow unless we believe it in our hearts. Saying a thought that we believe is what gives power to it.
The trouble is that we usually say negative things that we believe will happen, and if we believe it in our hearts, then it will happen. “I’m never going to lose weight.” “I’m never going to get a decent job.” “We are never going to get out of debt.” How many ungodly beliefs are you confessing? What are you believing and saying, even over your children?
24. He who guards his mouth preserves his life, but he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction. Proverbs 13:3
25. Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man. Matthew 15:10b-11
26. A fool’s lips bring him strife, and his mouth invites a beating. A fool’s mouth is his undoing, and his lips are a snare to his soul. Proverbs 18:6-7
27. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6
A word curse can be very powerful, so we need to be very careful what we say. Parents and teachers can speak negative words over children, not believing the power that their words have to affect the children’s lives. Family members can speak curses over marriages and spouses coming into the family and curse the marriage. People in a church can speak curses over the church or the pastor or other members, not realizing what they are doing. People can speak curses over our elected officials instead of praying for them as we are supposed to do. Our culture promotes negative language, quite often spoken in a joking manner. Just listen to what people are saying.
28. You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. Matthew 12:34-37
29. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. Luke 6:45
30. The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? Jeremiah 17:9
We can tell what is in our hearts by paying attention to what we say.
31. Lord, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart; he who does not backbite with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor does he take up a reproach against his friend. Psalm 15:1-3
Prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I realize how powerful my words are, and I do not want to use that authority and speak curses over anybody or anything. I repent for doing that, and I break the power of the negative words that I have already spoken. I cancel their effect on myself and others. (Maybe the Lord will bring to your mind something specific that you have said that you need to renounce and repent of.) Please help me guard my tongue. Make me aware of when I am about to speak negatively in the future and help me change. I only want to speak blessings.
What negative words or word curses has someone spoken over you? Especially if you were very small, your heart probably believed it and it has affected your life. We either empower demons or angels by the words that we speak.
Prayer: Lord, bring to my mind the negative words that have been spoken over me. (For each instance that the Lord brings up, say that you renounce and break the power of the words and cancel their effect on your life. Be specific, saying what the words were.) I refuse to believe that these negative words are the truth. I say that what the Bible says about me is the truth. I also order any demons associated with the negative words to leave. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
It may be that the words spoken over you or actions done to you were so wounding that you need specific ministry in prayer to remove the hurts and lies and replace them with the truth. Many people have had such experiences and they need help dealing with them. There is a ministry technique called Inner Healing that is very helpful in these situations.