The Bible specifically instructs us not to worry or be fearful. It is a sin to worry so we must try to be obedient to the Word about worrying.
1. Therefore I (Jesus) tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? ... Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Matthew 6:25,27
2. Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. ... Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? ... But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.” Luke 12:22,25-26,31
Since we are not to worry, what do we do with our cares and concerns?
3. Casting the whole of your care--all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all--on Him; for he cares for you affectionately, and cares about you watchfully. I Peter 5:7 Amplified
4. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
5. Do not fret or have anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything by prayer and petition [definite requests] with thanksgiving continue to make your wants known to God. Philippians 4:6 Amplified
6. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord--roll and repose [each care of] your load on Him; trust (lean on, rely on and be confident) also in Him, and He will bring it to pass. Psalms 37:4-5 Amplified
Prayer: Father, help me to be obedient about worrying by casting my cares on You. I know that You are able to fix my problems better than I can. Thank You for helping me do this. In Jesus’ name. Amen.